Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 3

Watched Skunk Fu.

Had bridesmaid dress fitting. Dress fit fine but was too long. Two Ukrainian women helped with the fitting and argued like my mother and grandma when they would fit me into new dresses as a child.

Went to Clarissa's baby shower. Haven't seen a lot of the girls there in 10 years. They literally did not recognize me at all. It was weird, but I enjoyed it by the end. Tara moved back to Seattle and we have a date to hang out.

Melody came over and we ate pot pies and watched the Christmas special marathon on Cartoon Network. I made Candy Cane & Peanut Butter Munchie Cookies. Neither turned out spectacularly and I'm kind of disappointed. I think I may be cookied out already and this concerns me.

Stayed up too late reading The Mysterious Benedict Society.

No comments: