Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Day 14

Woke late and snuffly, so worked late. Phone system at work was replaced today.

Had lunch with Steve, Michael & Lynn at new Indian place where Black Sheep, then Nelly’s was. Moghul Express. Pretty good. The owner would not let us pay as Michael is her daughter’s teacher.

Spoke with Megan and Mebbie.

Paul came over for an impromptu Eerie Indiana viewing. I organized my 5 lbs (yes, I weighed it) of Christmas bacon for storage. I will need to sort out my bacon recipes and get started. (Dan said I can use his ice cream ball for bacon ice cream! Result!)

I watched some cop show staring Jeremy Sisto (for no other reason than I like watching Jeremy Sisto) (Rawr) while I tore up some old Martha Stewart Livings for recipes.

Read a couple of chapters of One Good Turn. I'm much more interested now, but I'm still not certain about this book.

No comments: