Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 88

Went with Mel and her friend Valerie to the St. Patrick's Day Dash. They had some trouble getting people to the start line on time, but it is was fun to walk on car-oriented spaces. We walked from Seattle Center to Qwest Field and the weather was pretty good.

Came home and fell asleep for a few hours. Had to ice my hurty foot. I was especially sore from scrubbing the floors yesterday, and a nice bruise is blooming from where I slipped while cleaning my shower.

Watched Logan's Run after Sunday Family Dinner. Sean was very moody and was sent to his room. I think he is coming to the place in life where he is angry and can't understand doing things that are not directly linked to his specific joy. I hope his stay there is shorter than mine was.

Spoke with Steve, Andy, and Jannette. Monica texted with her wedding date and location- September 13.

No comments: