Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 239

Watched Colbert Report and Daily Show whilst sipping delicious strawberry Crush.

Checked my slug traps. It was a blood (slime?) bath. GROSS.

Ran to Alderwood Mall with the roomy to check out some furniture and dropped in at Coach for some leather cleaner and conditioner. (Guess what I’m doing this weekend! Good times.)

Also went to Cost Plus (bought candy) then Target for new plastic bins. I only need ohhhhhhh, 8 or 9 more.

Checked in on George at The Stop to pick up Walking Dead. SO GOOD.

Had yummy Ixtapa for dinner.

Repacked my crafting boxes and secret gift stash box into bins. Chatted with Paul. Watched a few more episodes of Californacation. Which has me actually giving a damn. I am very excited to watch the last 2 episodes of the season.

Read more Red Paperclip yadda yadda. Really intend to finish it tonight, Saturday at the latest and then get back to Pillars of the Earth, which was also starting to warm up nicely.

No comments: