Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 55

Had a huge breakdown with FedEx after they kinda screwed around with me and the long and short of it is that I'm sick and tired and I had four commitments and FedEx was making it really hard to fulfill them today. I cannot handle not fulfilling my commitments and promises, that is just not how I am. And now I am that crazy person who cries on the phone to 1-800-goFedex.



Anyway, I slept all morning and then after FedEx finally delivered my package I dropped bread from Bonnie's wedding at the food bank and they were super excited. Then I fed Mel's gerbils and stopped by the office.



I finished Kabul Beauty School and it was amazing, and I highly recommend this awesome piece of non-fiction. It tells the story of a Michigan woman who travels to Kabul and discovers that her talents as a hairdresser can change the lives of women in Afghanistan.



I watched some random TV and started Henning Mankell's The Man Who Smiled.



Spoke with Amber, Jim, and Mom.

No comments: