Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 60

Theo woke me up crying at 7. He was lame in his rear leg, so I gave him an asprin; but it didn't help, so I gave him his spinal meds. Which didn't help either. He could barely walk and could not lie down.

Didn't get a hold of his parents (who also were not sure) until late that evening so I spent the day fretting.

Ron and Czabrina dropped by and briefly chatted, but I was so anxious about Theo, I'm sure I was not good company.

Amber was in town and dropped in for Chinese take out and dog-related fretting. After she left I settled down to watch TV, but Life After People was on, so I gave Andy a call to let him know. He correctly recognized that I was upset and came over to help if he could.

I fell asleep with Theo on the floor at 1ish after he finally collapsed from exhaustion at 12ish. At 3 or so I got up and went to bed.

I read more Flood Summer and it is awesome. I can't believe that it is not in every library.

I spoke with Grandma, Brad, Janette, Bruke, Melody, Addy & Steve.

Today was a terrible day.

No comments: