Saturday, April 05, 2008

Day 108

Met Beau, Jim, and the Jasons at Paul's to help him move some things into storage. Paul has a lot of boxes of comics and toys. Consider this a cautionary tale. I don't think I was very helpful. Perhaps I should do extra pushups so I can be strong enough to carry stuff.

We had a celebratory lunch (and cookies) and Jim and I headed down to Ikea and Mor Furniture (For Less!). Jim thinks he has couches and his office furniture sorted. I found a drop leaf table that might work nicely for my sewing machine.

We popped in to Loews and looked at paints and I realized that I need to get my shit together to get this move going since I will be dogsitting and working like crazy but, naturally, have made no plans to get any moving accomplished. I think I'll take a few days off work to pack and un-pack.

Next we went to poker night at the Comic Stop and I simply couldn't pull it together enough to actually play anything so I sat around and chatted.

I spoke with my mother.

Finished Bone and read a little more Adrian Mole.

Today felt very long but was good.

No comments: