Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 121

Found out that a close friend and coworker is to be laid off. I'm pretty ticked off.

It was snowing like crazy, so I left work early. Steve and I went shopping for a new BBQ, accessories, and food to grill. Snow should not interrupt our Second BBQ of 2008. Went to Loews, Home Despot, and a BBQ shop in Ballard, snagging a Krispy Kreme and a Cupcake Royal cupcake on the way.

On the way home we stopped for limited edition Iron Man Slurpee cups and straws. We were heckled about Slurpees in the snow by a man buying WINE at 7-11. I think when you buy wine at 7-11 you are not in a position to judge. Additionally, the African man behind the counter made Steve pay for my limited edition Iron Man holographic Slurpee cup and matching straw. Suck it, Steve!

Made perfect steaks, asparagus, zucchini, and roasted garlic. YUM.

Swept the snow from my car and went home to pack some boxes.

Today would have been awesome if work could have managed not to completely blow.

No comments: