Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 133

No new comics in my box, so I went straight home instead of to the Stop. Accomplished my goal of packing my books, movies, CD's and general miscellanea. Also packed up some seldom used clothes and my desk and nightstand areas. Packed so much that I ran out of reasonably sized boxes. (damn)

Started OCD-style checklist of things to do for the move and things to get rid of. I fear there will be a dump run.

Gave written notice for the 26th, so hopefully I can get everything moved, disposed of, and the apartment cleaned in 3 days. Or I'm screwed. HA HA HA HA. *whimper*

Watched Law & Order.

Attempted to play Yoshi's Cookie and the unthinkable happened. My Messiah gaming system is broken (since when I played it yesterday). It would not play Yoshi or Mario 3 (the only two games left unpacked). I will now slowly go insane. I now have both a non-working Messiah and a non-working, original 1985 NES. Damn it.

Read more The City and The Stars/watched The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

I got a lot accomplished today, but my Messiah suddenly blue screening me really threw off my groove.

No comments: