Saturday, May 03, 2008

Day 136

Met Grammy in Snohomish for furniture shopping and lunch. Didn't find a lot in the way of furnishings. I did, however, buy a New Kids on the Block pillow case, so that kicked ass. I am probably just going to have to go with a modern drop leaf table, as I am concerned about sturdiness when I sew. As for nightstands, I have no idea.
We had lunch at the Cabbage Patch. I had ice tea, a pot roast sandwich, and a slice of lemon sour cream pie. Very good.

On my way back I stopped in two thrift stores. No good furniture in either, but I did pick up an umbrella in the shape of a Hershey's Kiss for $3.

Picked up Steve and loaded up my car with boxes and met Jim at the new house. Unloaded the boxes and had lunch at Sorelli's Pizza. Very good. HUGE thick slices.

Dropped Steve off at home and watched Torchwood while tidying. Read a few of last week's comics.

Spoke with Bonnie, but missed a ton of calls from others. Oh well.

No comments: