Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day 139

Went to 3rd Place Books after work to sell some things back. Made $40, and then promptly turned around and ordered The Perfect Scoop. (An ice cream cookbook that I've been lusting after, but would not allow myself to buy because it seemed frivolous. I spend at least $50 a month on comics but a $20 cookbook for ice cream is just CRAZY.)

Had a baked potato with chilli and cheese while watching What Not to Wear (these women are so scared to love their bodies. It makes me happy to see them trying clothes on and realizing that people come in many shapes, and that they can still look and feel good).

Kim came over and helped me pack. Until I lost my tape. So we ran to Target and picked up some more tape, a retirement card, and panda pj bottoms. (Hey, I had a gift card and I am sure Jim and his friends will appreciate me wearing pants.)

Came home and packed some more. Had panic attack realizing that I am down to 6ish days at home before I move. Kim left and I found my original tape.

Watched the Daily Show.

Spoke with Steve and Mom.

No comments: