Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 157

Got up quite early and headed down to my old place. Arrived at just before 8 and moved all my boxes to the security hall and loaded up my car. Had an ice tea and scone from Peet's.
Soon Kim arrived, closely followed by Brad & Sean. Grandma and Roy arrived at about 10:20 (after talking me into starting the move at 9) and Ron and Czabrina showed just in time to help move the last few things into the car.

Arrived at the new place in time for the guys to assist in the unload. Kim stayed put to help get boxes in order and Paul, Brad, Sean & I went back to my place to pick up my exercise bike.

Had pizza at Brad's and returned to start unpacking. Unpacked for a while, then went back to the dogsitting house.

Later joined a bunch of people at George's for BBQ and Rock Band.

Wussed out early and went home to catch some z's.

No comments: