Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 153

Grabbed groceries on my lunch break and also picked up some crispy mint m&m’s. Yummy.

Dropped some stuff off at Value Village and didn’t go in to look for more, but really wanted to.

Traffic was an abomination. Some guy blew off his turn at a double lane four-way stop (on his phone of course) then tried to poach my turn. Then when I didn’t let him he flipped me off and honked. Seriously, just because you spaced out your turn, does not mean you get to make me miss mine. You can wait till Eastbound traffic gets to go again because Southbound learned to drive in Jersey and ain’t taking no shit off a no one.

Picked up two books at 3rd Place in Ravenna.

Ran home, picked up teriyaki (I have had more teriyaki in the last two months than I normally eat in a year), and helped Burke with a mail merge. Steve dropped by to take pictures of my stuff for craigslist, then put up an ad and ripped it down half an hour later. Packed the rest of the kitchen (now there is just my fridge, about eight doomed Nalgenes, one plate, one fork, one knife, and three glasses) and almost my entire bathroom.

Watched an episode of Bones and the season finale of Reaper.

Spoke with grandma and Paul.

No comments: