Monday, May 05, 2008

Day 138

Snagged fudgsicles, milk, and yogurt from the store. Traded some books back to Half Price.

Drove home and drove around for nearly an hour and a half looking for parking. Between tap dancers, sports at the lake, Cinco de Mayo at Tacos Guaymas, and construction I searched from a few blocks south of 65th and east of Ravenna to several blocks west and could not find parking. I finally gave up on going home and meeting up with friends at TG for the holiday. I parked in the load zone spot and rushed my now hideously deformed fudgesicles into the freezer- to no avail. They were hopelessly melted.

Chris and co. decided just to go the The Stube, but I was already northbound to The Stop to meet up with George and Paul. Hung out there a while and then Paul and I dropped by Wendy's for dinner. Yay crispy chicken sandwich! We went back to his place and watched two episodes of Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, and the first episode of this season's TAL.

Watched the Colbert Report while getting organized for the morning.

Spoke with Steve.

No comments: