Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 151

Left my car at Jeff’s and Steve dropped me at Ye Olde Family Homestead. Made bacon and chocolate chip waffles with Auntie. Ran to Costco, Bath and Body Works, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond(!). Bought some new hangers and I am unreasonable excited about them.

Watched Arang (Korean horror/detective movie) with Brad. Had a Hamstravaganza! Watched Ugly Betty and an independent film about street art.

Started Daughters of the North, by Sarah Hall. Very good so far and a very fast read.


Feeling a bit over dramatic about my car situation. I think that I am right to be frustrated, but I need to be sure to keep perspective.
That I chose my path.
That I am safe and healthy.
That not crashing into things with my car is a very good thing and well worth the money.
That maybe my car only breaks when I can most afford it?

Part of the joy of having an anxiety disorder is that everything is initially upsetting and panic inducing. It always takes me a bit of time to push down the panic and logic myself out of the problem. (This is why I will never survive the zombie apocalypse.)

No comments: