Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 207

Met up with Grandma and Brad at his place. Had an awkward family meeting.

Went down to Shoreline for Great Great Uncle Dewey’s 80th Birthday. It was good.

Brad and I then watched Theremin (so-so, but interesting biography of the inventor of the electronic instrument) and The Air I Breathe (great film in 4 vignettes, very effecting).

At some point during the few hours I was away from the house, one of the kitties I’m sitting scratched the hell out of the recliner in the family room. This is very annoying as they had full bowls of food and water and a clean litter box. (Note: this is why I do not own cats. Also no butt cheeks. Gross.)

Also there was a spider inside the dishwasher. Spider INSIDE THE DISHWASHER. This phenomenon of spiders in household appliances is very upsetting.

Read more comics.

No comments: