Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 216

Woke up at 5:30 to get ready for 7 am root canal. Thought there would be traffic so I left an hour to get there but it took about 15 minutes, so I sat at Starbucks and read National Geographic. Had a root canal… for THREE HOURS. Apparently my tooth roots grow sort of together at the end, like a “Y” and that is a problem.

Took a bunch of ibuprofen and watched trash tv in my nest while tearing recipes out of back issues of Bon Appétit and Gourmet. Read comics and napped. Read Bigfoot; I Not Dead.

Beau dropped by to see Jim.

Had DQ with Jim, then watched the new Batman animation movie thing. Very good. Then watched Wanna Bet (shrug), Wipeout, and I Survived a Japanese Gameshow.

Felt sorry for me. Read comics, fell asleep.

My face hurts. Today sucks.

No comments: