Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 214

Fed the dog and hustled down to Chris’ place. Picked up Jen and her friend Steve and went to the Microsoft Company Picnic. It was really fun. We ate lots of good food and enjoyed watching the many many children going nuts for pony rides and giant inflatable toys. Steve taught a little boy to golf (adorable) and Jen had an epic squirt gun battle while the boys played volley ball. We also played bingo and Jen won, then I won too.

It was a really nice picnic.

After that I went to my uncle’s for FSD- Birthday edition. Had chicken parm and salmon and of course a DQ cake. (yay!) Then we opened presents and I got really neat kitchen utensils from my auntie and uncle and the neatest mouse from my cousins.

The girls went home and then we watched Persepolis. It was pretty good.

Returned home and puttered then watched Venture Bros. and Best Week Ever.

Very good day. Except I got sunburned. Which did not hurt, but is irritating.

No comments: