Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 211

Addy had an appointment at my office this morning and met me at the door with presents.

I got presents periodically throughout the day, which greatly improved work. I got some fantastic books and a Big Beef action figure.

Had lunch at the good Greek place with my boss.

After work I fed and walked the dog and tended to the plants.

Then I met with Jim, Steve, Kim, Dan, Katie, Czar, Ron, Czabrina, Addy, Jeannine, Mike and Andy at Grinders. Afterwards we retired to Scott’s for cocktails. Steve got me a cookie cutter in the shape of the classic Starship Enterprise.

We finished up pretty early so my roommate and I caught Best Week Ever and Venture Bros before I returned to the dogsitting house.

I spoke with Brad, Mom, Grandma and Grandpa, Monica, and Mebbie.

Today was a magnificent day.

No comments: